We supply tutorial based learning courses to enable parents to teach their children at home either on a full time or ‘top-up’ basis. We also have tutors with expertise in Special Needs homeschooling, Families return to us year after year and frequently recommend us to friends and colleagues. Visit our Homeschooling Testimonials page to read some of the feedback we have received.
- Reception and Foundation courses for 4-5 year olds
- Courses in English, Mathematics Science and Humanities from 5 -14
- Single subjects to complement local schooling
- Daily lesson plans
- Tutorial support, advice and assessment
- Educational books and materials
- Easy to follow courses which require no previous teaching experience
- Courses which can be started at any time of the year
WES Home School families live in a variety of places in over 30 countries and in every continent. Some may even be sailing around the world!
WES clients include:
- Employees working for multi-national companies
- Development agencies
- Missionary organisations
- Overseas schools and groups
- Families working independently
WES Home School – proven and used by families throughout the world!
This web site gives a full overview of our services. For further information, please contact us using the homeschooling online enquiry form. We are always happy to chat to prospective clients in the UK or overseas.