Enrolment – How To Enrol in WES Home School
In order to enrol your child or children on a WES course please:
1. Complete the Enrolment Form, Course Order Form and Placement Form for each child. Here are the links to download the Pdfs which you can print out, fill in and send to us:
2. Enclose work samples and school reports (if available)
3. If you are paying your own fees please enclose the fee together with the amount stated for books, postage and kits. If an organisation will be paying the fees, please give full details on the form so that they can be contacted to arrange payment.
Please contact us for payment details.
4. Upon receipt of your forms and fees you will be allocated a tutor who will assess and confirm the appropriate courses for your child or children. During the summer period (July to September) it is recommended that you allow 4 – 6 weeks for your enrolment to be processed and books to be despatched. Please let us know if you require materials urgently, or at a specific time, so that we can schedule delivery for you.
5. On despatch your WES tutor will write to introduce herself and you will receive details of the first term procedures.